Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Summer Favorites!

Some of my summer favorite products for my precious toddler, Peyton (& myself) -

1. I love these sippy cups - Playtex Insulator Cups. Peyton carries his milk everywhere, & I will recommend these cups to anyone! They truly are spill-proof.

 

2. I love the catch up on my reading during the summertime.  For my devotion, my mom & I typically complete a Beth Moore Bible Study during the summer break.  With Nolan due, a nursery to complete, a husband away for several weeks, etc. we didn't even discuss a Bible Study until mid-June.  Instead of beginning a Beth Moore I wanted to do something different, & I am reading The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian.  I'd recommend this to any parent - those with babies, school-age children, & teenagers.
 

3. I found a new website that I enjoy browsing.  I have a few things for Nolan's nursery from this site.  Take a minute & check it out -
www.theblushingapple.com 

4. I am loving my Large Utility Tote from 31! I take it everyone & it is a must-have for all mama's! Peyton & I can fill up that bag for the pool, overnights, etc! Below is an example.  If you are interested in ordering, I have three friends who sell it.  Let me know!

What items are you loving this summer? What is a "must-buy" (or rent/borrow, etc!)  for your baby/toddler/home? What do I need to better prepare for two boys? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment