Dear Family & Friends -
Were you scared when you had your second baby? I've asked many close family & friends...how do you manage? (especially with two being so close in age)
Some responses I've heard -
1. The first year is the hardest, but then you'll love it!
2. What is a nap? I haven't napped since the second arrived...
3. It takes two (meaning both papa & mama)!
4. Your house is messier...just accept it.
5. You'll love it, because you remember how to do everything (e.g. set-up of swing, heating bottles, etc).
Last week, Jonathan & I went to the doctor to get our Nolan update. Due to fluid being in my membrane, my water could break any day! Baby Nolan is also measuring small, so the doctor's want him to stay in as long as possible. Therefore, I am to REST (which is very hard for me)! But, I am trying to follow doctor's orders. If he does arrive on August 3rd, we are 12 days away.
YES - I'll confess...I'm scared!