Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Snapshots

Our last weekend as The Barlow Bunch as a family of 3! We have loved every minute of it - swimming (well...I floated,  Jonathan & Peyton played), park time, our favorite Japanese cuisine, & a wonderful church service today. 
Tomorrow, we go to the doctor.  It will be determined if I am induced tomorrow, Monday, July 30th or on Friday, August 3rd.  I am a nervous wreak tonight wondering what this week holds.  Tonight at church we shared our "favorite summer memories." Here are some of mine -
This past weekend - 
This weekend at the park!     

Our mountain trip to Hiawasse, GA -

Our anniversary trip to Sapphire, NC -

The Beach Trip with the Sexton Family -
Our precious rascals - Peyton & Noah                        
         



My Girls Trip with my sisters & Mom to Gatlinburg, TN -

My 30th birthday (so far 30 hasn't been bad so far...)

I could keep posting pictures...this summer has been wonderful.  I have cherished the trips, time with family & friends, soaking in the moments with Peyton.  Soon, I will be able to post about our Barlow Bunch & our new addition...

No comments:

Post a Comment