Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Latest...

We have been on the go...Jonathan has been in Kentucky & Texas.  My dear friends, Sarah & Beth have visited Royston.  I have been sewing, moving furniture, beginning to wash clothes, & shopping all in preparation for Nolan.  I feel I am behind on my blogging & reading the blogs I love.  Therefore, here is the latest in the Barlow Bunch -
I hope Father's Day was memorable for Jonathan - McDonald's breakfast (his favorite), a steak dinner, golf & the NBA finals on TV (I told him...a man's Father's Day dream). 
Father's Day: Jonathan with his new coffee mug
Me, Beth, & Sarah...yes...Nolan is growing!


Beth, Me, & Sarah
Beth came from NC & Sarah from KY...I sure felt loved this past weekend! We had the BEST time shopping & treating me to a birthday dinner in Athens.  Thank you, girls!
This past Saturday, my friends from Royston gave me a shower for Nolan Crosby.  It was wonderful to celebrate our second little boy. The girls know my favorites - fruit, coffee punch, breakfast casserole, etc.  Nolan received many wonderful gifts. We have started counting down the weeks... 5 to go!!!

The Wonderful Hostesses: Meredith, Misty, & Shellei
Peyton enjoying the shower!
Soon, I will post nursery pictures.  It is still a work in progress.  We are loving every minute of the summer! I hope you are enjoying your summer days!

2 comments:

  1. You look SO cute!! Sad I missed the shower. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a FUN weekend! Nice shower, too! You all have wonderful friends - Love, mom

    ReplyDelete