Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Girls Gatlinburg Getaway

Months ago, my sisters, mom, & I planned a weekend getaway.  We decided to meet 1/2 way for both  in Gatlinburg, TN. It was a wonderful weekend away from my "to-do list."  It was also the first weekend Jonathan & Peyton were home alone.  We all had a blast!
If you need a trip planned, call on my little sister, Anna.  She booked our affordable, yet pretty hotel room.  She planned out all the delicious restaurants, with quaint atmospheres.  We already decided Anna's planning our next trip.  As a new mama, I would recommend getting away & allowing for "daddy/baby" time.  We all three needed this weekend.  Here are a few pictures - 
Celebrating my 30th birthday early at Bistro 109!

The Pottery House in Pigeon Forge, TN
I laughed with Anna as we were shopping at the outlets...it truly was a girls weekend.  We shopped for hours & spent time at the pool on Saturday.  My husband shops & goes to the pool only because I enjoy it!  I hope you are able to get away sometime this summer & feel renewed & refreshed! Much Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment