1. Sleeping until Peyton wakes up (instead of my 5:15 am alarm)
2. Snuggling with my husband...if Peyton allows...
3. Cooking breakfast - pancakes are my favorite! (my husband always cleans up!!!)
4. Sipping on coffee & watching the Today show (my absolute favorite TV show...yes, I do DVR it during the week & watch if time allows)
5. Playing with Peyton in his tent with all his toys (& not worrying about dinner, meetings, bath time, etc)
This Saturday is extra-special because my parents are here! Mom & Dad got in late last night & plan to stay until Monday. We plan to shop (while the guys golf), enjoy a big church celebration tomorrow, & Jonathan & I are going on a long overdue date tonight (& have FREE baby-sitters).
|Peyton loves Mama's pancakes!|
|Peyton & Grandmama Fraley|
These are the little things that I LOVE about life - moments at home with family, feeling relaxed & rested. What do you love on Saturday mornings? Have a blessed Saturday! Much Love...