Thursday, January 12, 2012

San Diego Bound!!!

What, you might be saying? In the middle of January? During the work week? YES - Peyton & I are headed to San Diego, California to visit with one of my best friends, Desiree Jacobs & her family, Jesse & Luke!!! Thank you to my Mom & Dad for helping with my plane ticket & my 91 year-old Grandmother for spending money!
Dez & I have been friends since Summer 2003.  I spent a summer working with her at LaJolla Presbyterian Church as children ministry interns.  We did it ALL that summer - weekend in San Fransisco, a day at Disneyland, many trips to the beach, a day trip to Mexico, etc.! We have been prayer partners, bridesmaids in each others weddings, shared the joy of our first born baby boys, birthdays/anniversary's/& special life moments shared together.  God is so good to give me a life-long friend in Desiree.
So, our bags our packed, my nails are drying, bed will come early tonight because Peyton & I are flying across country tomorrow! YEAH!!!
Dez's Wedding (in gown & I'm far right!) Jan. 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment