Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!!


Our weekend began with the Kindergarten Fall Festival.  Jonathan & Peyton visited the class for the first time on Friday to meet the students & enjoy the festival.  I anticipated the afternoon all week - hoping Peyton would enjoy the children & vise-versa.  We all had a blast, but exhausted Friday night.
Peyton as a Scarecrow
 Monday night was the big evening.  Before Monday, we had not dressed up Peyton or participated in any trunks-r-treats, therefore, it was the first.  He loved the costume, loved his first 3 Musketeers mini-candy bar, loved greeting the neighbors, loved being with the Bristers, & loved riding in the wagon. I think I enjoyed Halloween more as a parent, than a child.  I loved seeing his happiness in the event.  I continue to be amazed at how much I love being a mother!

Jonathan's Pumpkin


Trick-or-Treating with the Brister Bunch!
I hope you had a Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. Peyton is precious! I love the scarecrow costume! Being a mommy is so amazing, I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete