Monday, November 21, 2011

Jonathan's Birthday!

We had the BEST weekend celebrating Jonathan's birthday! As I've said before, I love birthdays.  But, I was stumped with how to make Jonathan's extra-special this year.  In year's past - I've taken him to a hockey game, Atlanta Falcons game, Bed-n-Breakfast in the GA mountains, etc...therefore, what was I to do?
I asked Jonathan's parents to come spend the weekend with us.  Mr. Rusty & Miss Ophelia drove from Destin, FL Thursday night & stayed through Sunday.  I had to go to work Friday, but the boys got to play golf (Jonathan's latest passion).  Friday night, we enjoyed dinner at 211 Main Street in Lavonia, GA. (If YOU make the trip to Royston, Ga, I'd LOVE to take you.  It's my favorite restaurant in the area & the desserts are the BEST!)  Saturday, we decided to go to Cashiers, NC & Highlands, NC.  We hiked, ate lunch out, & shopped.  We ended Jonathan's special day with football & Rummy. 
Our little man!

Men about to go play golf!

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!!

Ready to Hike! Rusty, Ophelia, JB, & Peyton

Cashiers, NC

My boys! I love this picture!

Highlands, NC...a happy woman...shopping!

A worn out baby!

1 comment: