Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Times... Good Memories...

What a wonderful weekend!!! Here are the highlights -
Beth, Jeremy, Noah, Jonathan, Peyton, & Susan
The Sextons came to visit us in Royston, Georgia! I was so excited for their visit, knowing we would make many memories!!! We stayed up late talking, ate lots of delicious food, played with our boys, & caught up on our busy lives.
Peyton & Noah sharing Cheerios! 


Beth & Susan 

Bath Time: Our boys will hate this picture in 10 years! 
Thank you Sextons for coming to visit our home.  It's weekends like these that I treasure & do not feel quite a far away from close friends & family.  It's conversations with best friends that uplift me & carry me through tough days.  It's a reminder that as parents we all are learning together.

God has blessed us with so many wonderful friendships & I am grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment