Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Card Time!!!

I am so excited about the Christmas season - the cards, the decorations, the music, the cookies, & most importantly, the Advent season at Church.  I love all holidays, but I truly do love Christmas.  I treasure every party, every church service, every card.  I hang many cards on my refrigerator & miss my dear friends & family.
We had a good friend from Royston take pictures of Peyton last week, before leaving for Kentucky for Thanksgiving.  I debated taking pictures or using old pictures, but decided to use new pictures.  Peyton changes daily.  To view the pictures & get a sneak peek  -
http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=5114774027/a=6525617025_1453883027/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
I did not do Christmas cards last year, due to just sending out birth announcements, so I am excited to get them out this year!  I have been looking online, researching good deals, & always go back to my favorite, Tiny Prints.  A few that I found that I love -


When I look at Christmas cards, I like a religious message (especially due to my husband's profession) & multiple pictures.  I love Tiny Prints prices, quality of pictures, & prints.  If you don't want to do the research, I'd suggest to go -
http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm
Enjoy shopping! I look forward to hanging your card on my refrigerator!
PS - THANKSGIVING POST TO COME....

No comments:

Post a Comment