Friday, September 30, 2011

St. Simons Island

St. Simons Island, GA   
This past weekend, we traveled to St. Simons Island, GA for a preaching conference.  The trip was booked before I started working, & was encouraged to still attend after taking my new job. Jonathan was able to hear some wonderful preachers.  Peyton & I took long walks on the beach, played in the baby pool (which I LOVE these days), took long naps, & enjoyed window shopping. This mini-vacation was just what I needed - time to spend with my baby, time to worship God through nature, time to catch up with old friends, & time to have quality conversations with Jonathan.  It was wonderful!!!
Peyton in the pool

Enjoying seafood with McAfee Alumni
I am falling in love with St. Simons Island - the beach, the bike trails, the restaurants, the shops, etc.  I already look forward to next years trip! I hope you find ways to relax this weekend & enjoy your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment