Saturday, July 23, 2011

I need YOUR help!

Student Teacher, Ansley & her daughter Rose
This blog post is not filled with pictures of Peyton or adventures with family, but instead, deals with a more personal matter.  Since moving to Royston, GA, I have been looking for permenant (hopefully part-time) work.  The pastor search committee told us in the early stages of interviews that teaching jobs were not available.  In my head, I was thinking, "Yeah, right...I'll be fine."  Well, they were right! I was fortunate to have a part-time special education position this spring.  I LOVED my school, the co-workers, & most importantly, the students.  Unfortunately, it was temporary. 
Since May, I have actively been looking for a job! Since I also have a Masters of Divinity, I have been "thinking outside the box," & looking at non-profit work.  I'm stuck!
Here's where you come in - any ideas? suggestions where to apply? websites to check out? I'll admit - I am not the best at "searching the web," so I thought my blogger friends & followers could possibly think of something I have missed. Please leave a blog comment, email, text, or call me!  I've looking at all possibilities!

"Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens & the earth by your great power & outstretched arm.  Nothing is too hard for you." Jeremiah 32:17 
My verse that I have had to remind myself on a daily basis...it might also uplift you! 

2009-2010 3rd grade Class

(If you are a follower of my blog, but not signed up, I'd love for you to take a minute to sign up! I'd love to know who follows The Barlow Bunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment