Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Lovin'!

I love this time of year! I love my job, but enjoy the much-needed break from teaching.  I love getting to sip on coffee & watch the Today show in the mornings.  I love making family memories with my sweet family!  Here's what we've been up too this summer -
Peyton took swim lessons!  Since taking the lessons, I've been impressed with his confidence in the pool.

My college roommate, Codye, came to visit!!! Codye, Robby, & their precious kids came for a weekend, & we had the best time!!! We stayed up late talking, played outside & went to the park...sweet memories!
Campbell & Nolan at the park 
Loving time together - Codye & me 
We enjoyed our time at the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship meeting in Greensboro, North Carolina! We loved seeing old friends from McAfee School of Theology & new friends within the CBF.  I kept the boys busy - a hotel room with a 2 year old & 10 month old is tough!
My cousin, Daniel & Peyton 
Loved my time with Megan Redditt! 
Loving time with friends in NC! 
Today, we are headed to Kentucky to celebrate the 4th with my family! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment