Monday, October 15, 2012

Grandmama in town...

 This past week, Grandmama Fraley spent her fall break with us! We had tons of fun - a trip to the local pumpkin patch, story-time at the library, a trip to North Georgia to pick apples, cooking, organizing a storage closet, a 5K race, the Royston Fall Festival, a DATE NIGHT with Jonathan (our first since Nolan's arrival)...etc.  It was a wonderful week & I'm so thankful I was still on maternity leave.  Here are a few pictures from the pumpkin patch -
Nolan at the Pumpkin Patch...thank you Aunt Nancy for my hat!

Peyton did NOT want to take this picture!!
Pictures from the apple orchard - 
Grandmama & Peyton on the hayride 




Aren't we thankful for family? Family allows us to be our true "selves" - our highs & lows.  Jonathan & I are truly are blessed to have wonderful parents & siblings.  I will cherish the family memories made this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment