Friday, December 30, 2011

Pre-Christmas...a little late (part 1)

We have had such a wonderful break, & I'm behind on my holiday blogs.  We have seen many friends, opened our home to the staff & widows of the church, traveled to Fl & back, & loved every minute. A few highlights -
My Aunt Sally & Beth moved to Atlanta, so we made a trip to see them (This is the closest family has lived close to me in 7 years)! I got to see my cousin, Linda & her husband, Paul.  They got to meet Peyton for the first time.
Linda in Atlanta!   
The Starks, Miss Zadie, Miss Jeanette, Mom, & Me
My mom (in town from Ky) & I got to enjoy a Ladies Progressive Dinner with dear friends from Royston, Ga.  We ate too much, laughed a lot, & made many memories.  I am grateful for these women & the opportunity to call them my friends.
The Brister Bunch & Peyton
For Christmas Eve, we spent the evening with the Brister Bunch.  Both of our families live far away, so we decided to spend it together.  We loved getting to spend the special night with such fun friends. Thank you Bristers!
Thank you for sharing in my Christmas memories! 
Luke 2:10-11: "But the angel said to them, ‘Do not be afraid; for see—I am bringing you good news of great joy for all the people: 11to you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is the Messiah,* the Lord."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me share in your memories! The Barlow household and Royston are special! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete