Monday, November 29, 2010

Travels & Turkey!

The Barlow Family!!! Thanksgiving 2010
Happy late Thanksgiving! I hope that you & your family had a blessed Thanksgiving.  I hope you were reminded of all that you are thankful for this year.  Jonathan challenged our church congregation to personally thank those that have been a positive influence on our lives & to identify things we are thankful for this year.  There are countless things I am thankful for this year - my husband, my precious baby boy, our dog, our new home & career, our extended families, my wonderful friends, the list could go on....It was evident to me this Thanksgiving that our God is so good.  This time last year we did not know where we'd be living - with Jonathan's resume circulating, what type of work we'd be doing, & that we'd be blessed with Peyton. 
We spent this Thanksgiving with the Barlow family.  We had a wonderful holiday - eating good food, celebrating an early Christmas, shopping on Black Friday (Amanda is a true bargain shopper...I thought I was good, but she puts me to shame!), watching football, & just enjoying one another's company! Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving -
Thanksgiving Morning
Four Generations of Barlow Boys - Jeremy, Papa Gerald, Peyton, Jonathan, & Papa Rusty 

Peyton opening his first Christmas gift! Doesn't he seem thrilled?! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment