Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Hearts Day from the Barlow Bunch!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! We hope that tomorrow you feel loved, extra-special, & eat some chocolate!!! I asked Jonathan to take some pictures of the boys before their Valentine's party at the sitter.  I think they are hilarious.  Here are a few -
One of the first of many photos! (Nolan hates the camera flash!) 
Nolan (6 months) & Peyton (2 1/2)

Derby wanted to be in the picture! 
They've taken enough pictures! 
We are all getting adjusted to my new job - less home-cooked meals at the moment, working longer hours, & hiring a house cleaner (YES I admit it - but I am LOVING it!).  I am enjoying getting to teach all day & the independence of 5th graders.  My 3 minute commute is wonderful!  My boys do not know anything has changed...thank goodness.  My husband has been a rockstar - extra cooking & cleaning, picking up the boys on the long days, & supporting me when I pull the books out at 9:00pm (because I refuse to work while the boys are awake)!  I feel so loved, & I hope you do too!  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment