Sunday, August 7, 2011

Snapshots of the Summer!

Peyton training for the Bluegrass 10K!
As August approached, I realized summer was winding down.  I have loved every minute of this summer.  We have traveled to Destin, Fl; Lake Hartwell, Ga; Tampa, Fl; Georgetown, KY; & Rome, Ga.  We have had the Barlows, Fraleys, & Boatmans all visit Royston.  Our family has enjoyed lazy, Saturday mornings eating pancakes in front of the Today show, playing in the pool, shopping at the outlets, & relaxing in our hammock.  I begin work next week.  YES - I did get a job! I will be working with kindergarteners at Carnesville Elementary.  I am thrilled for this opportunity. This week will be bittersweet, soaking up every minute with Peyton & Jonathan.  Here are a few recent snapshots -
Peyton 11 months old!
Peyton would rather play with Derby than in the pool!
RBC Youth Group over!
The Brister Bunch over!
Thank you for the prayers & help with my job search.  I hope you & your family are able to enjoy your summer moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment