Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Blessings

Easter Sunday 
Our Church: Royston Baptist
We had such a wonderful weekend celebrating Easter! It was our first Easter at Royston Baptist Church with Jonathan being Senior Pastor.  I think I was more nervous for Jonathan's first Easter Service than he was! It was such a success with a packed church, a beautiful living cross, gorgeous choir cantata, a powerful sermon, & a delicious Easter lunch! After making homemade dressing 9 times, I think I finally have it down...
Peyton looked adorable in a beautiful outfit from Nana Barlow & he seemed to love his Easter basket.  Last Easter, we were anticipating Peyton's arrival, as we had just learned we were expecting a baby boy.  Little ones bring much more excitement to holidays.  I have LOVED celebrating as a family, although we did miss our extended families. 

Peyton digging into his Easter Basket

Posing with Peyton 
Papa & Peyton 

I had a long to-do list to complete today, but while Billie Jean & I were out running this morning I sprained my ankle.  Therefore, my foot is propped, iced every 15 min., & I'll have to use our umbrella stroller to move Peyton around...oh, dear!  We have both sets of family & friends coming in this weekend for Peyton's dedication.  Let's hope I have a quick recovery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment