Here are a few snapshots of the Barlow Bunch -
|Peyton holding Nolan for the first time (with Grandmama's help)|
1. Making sure the house is in tip-top shape before going to bed (although my mother cleaned it from top to bottom so it's still super clean)
2. Caring what my boys wear when we are staying at home (now - going out is a different story)...please see picture below. Peyton is in pj pants & a homemade t-shirt from Grandaddy.
3. Jonathan & I have agreed not to take anything personally from each other in the middle of the night. (We aren't very nice to each other!)
4. Coffee is our new best friend!
5. If I can get one thing completed on my "to-do" list each day, I need to consider it a successful day!
|What is my child wearing??|
|Nolan on his way to the doctor|