Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beginning to Blog!

Good Morning Family & Friends! As I have been home from work, enjoying taking care of our newborn, I have loved reading "mommy" blogs, as well as friends blogs.  Therefore, I am going to attempt to start blogging.

Since recently moving, many family & friends live far away.  We connect through phone calls, texts, & facebook. I thought this blog might be another creative way to connect to those we love.  Jonathan & I want to share our adventures of being newly senior pastor & minister's wife, parents, & residents of small town Royston.

Please join me as we try to navigate these transitions in our lives.  Watch Peyton grow through pictures & stories.  Laugh as we share our mistakes as a new parents. Pray & cry with us as we discern God's call for our lives.  We love you!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Good! I'm so glad you've started this! I am super excited about being able to keep up with yall this way! Love you both so much. So proud of yall and proud to be your little sister and Aunt to Baby Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited you've started a blog and I can keep up with you Barlows, especially Peyton!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE BLOG SUSAN.
    I can't wait to hear all about your mommy adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Amanda said. And I'm excited to be able to show your new pics of both Baby Peyton and Aunt Susan & Uncle Jonathan to LeLe and read her what y'all have written, kinda like a letter or postcard. Love you all so much! Can't wait till we can see y'all and Baby Peyton, for the first time!! And really hope to be able to come visit soon... I know it's so beautiful there, and you know how I have a thing for the mountains...

    ReplyDelete