Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fun with Family!

Carter & Peyton
This summer has not only been filled with our own travels, but also hosting friends & family in our home.  Jonathan & I LOVE having people in our home.  We decided while dating that we always wanting to have an "open door policy."  I have "lightened up" on the spotless home & gourmet meals since our first year of marriage, but always find overnight company as an excuse to clean & cook new recipes.
This week my sister, Nancy, my nephew, Carter, & my mother drove from KY to spend time with us! Highlights of the week - watching Peyton try to "play" with Carter, Carter squealing on the play yard,  lunch at 211 Main Street (my favorite!), Bible Study with Jonathan leading on Wednesday night, a "girls night" with Nancy in Athens, GA, looking at old family pictures... Thank you Mom & Nancy for making the drive to Royston!
Grandmama reading to the boys!
Carter & Peyton - notice cute oneies! Thanks Aunt Nancy! 

I am so grateful for family & friends! Know you are welcome to visit Royston, Georgia anytime! After all, our door is always open!

Papa & Peyton - ALL toys out!
PS - I had to attach a picture I took from this morning...what the boys are up too while Mama works out

No comments:

Post a Comment